Kassouf Retirement Plan Services, LLC is actively monitoring the changes and impact of COVID-19 for our clients.
Prioritizing the health and safety of our clients and staff is of utmost importance. Until further notice, most of our professional staff is working remotely, and we are postponing all client and visitor meetings in our physical office location. However, we continue to operate under our normal business hours, and we are available to you through email, phone calls, and virtual meetings. For any physical documents that need to be exchanged during this time, we ask that you utilize the drop-off station available at our physical office, and we will coordinate their secure delivery.
We will continue to provide you with current updates and additional resources to address your questions and help you navigate the changing environment. For general questions, you can reach us at our main number: (205) 776-3100.
Kassouf Retirement Plan Services, LLC provides employee benefits consulting and third-party administrative services for qualified retirement and employee benefit plans.
Our highly trained staff of employee benefits professionals administer retirement and benefit plans, including:
• 401(k) profit sharing plans
• 403(b) plans
• Cash balance pension plans
• Cafeteria plans
Our goal is to reduce the administrative burdens on your benefits department and help your company provide the greatest benefit to its employees. We offer a variety of services, ranging from an analysis of plan alternatives and tax compliance services to ongoing administration.
New plan design, implementation and consultation:
- Design a benefit plan that meets the needs and goals of your company or a review of your current plan
- Adoption of pre-approved prototype plan documents
- IRS submission for approval of customized plans
- New comparability/cross-tested
- Employee communication and seminars
- Assistance with IRS and Department of Labor audits
Our comprehensive annual administrative services includes the following:
- Determination of key employees and highly compensated employees
- Comprehensive compliance testing
- Participant eligibility determinations
- Contribution calculations
- Employee vesting determinations
- Participant distributions and loans
- Preparation of plan financial statements
- Preparation of Form 8955-SSA filing to the Social Security Administration
- Preparation of summary annual report and annual account statements for participants
- Preparation of Form 5500 annual filing to the Department of Labor
- We administer 401(k) plans, profit sharing plans, cash balance plans and welfare benefit plans.